We use Power Diary for our online bookings. Here are some tips on how to use it.
Or, go straight to the Power Diary booking portal….
To Make An Appointment
Your Appointment is Confirmed
Change your Mind?
Remedial / Relaxation Appointments
To streamline your appointment and to ensure you receive the best possible treatment, new clients booking in for a Remedial or Relaxation Massage are asked to fill in and submit the online health summary form. This is secure and confidential. Alternatively you can download the Health History Form PDF to bring to your first appointment. If you are booking an Oncology Massage or Lymphatic Drainage we will fill out your health summary form together at your first appointment.
- Pregnancy Massage – modified techniques and style of application suitable for each trimester supporting the woman and her baby during the significant physiological and emotional changes that occur during pregnancy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – stimulates the lymphatic system to absorb and transport lymph
- Compression Garment Fitting – venous, lymphoedema, lipoedema, immobility, pregnancy, travel
- Lymphoedema Management – Complex Decongestive Therapy (CDT). Compression, massage, self-care, education, risk factors
- Oncology Massage – for cancer patients at all stages
Remedial Massage – 60 mins
- Remedial Massage – deeper massage focused on problem areas of pain and injury
- Swedish Massage – a relaxing massage for just about anyone