We use Booking Times for our online bookings. If you are experiencing any difficulty making your booking, see if the answer is below or give me a call to make your appointment for you.
To Make An Appointment
- Click on the online booking link to be taken to the Booking Times diary.
- Select your date from the side bar calendar or scroll through “Jacqui’s schedule”. If it says BOOK NOW, then it is available.
- Click on the time that suits you.
- Directly under my photo are two options: 1) services and 2) massage. Click on each one to see what is in them. Select the consult you want by clicking CONFIRM.
- This will take you to a login page where you can make a new account or log in if you are an existing client.
- A verification code will be sent to your mobile phone. Type this into the box and click VERIFY.
- A page will pop up with your appointment details with a green tick and BOOKED.
- Check your emails for a detailed confirmation letter with the exact address details.
- Click on the health summary link and fill in as you see fit – the more you do now, the more hands on massage you will receive. We can do this at your appointment if you prefer. It is a secure submission.
Your Appointment is Confirmed
This page shows you the details about your appointment. An email will be on its way containing address details. You will receive notification of your appointment via email. A reminder will be sent to you the day prior. If you do not have an email address then this will be sent via SMS.
Change your Mind?
Reschedule or Cancel Appointments If you make a booking and something comes up that you cannot keep this appointment or you need to reschedule, please phone, text, email, Facebook message. There is usually someone else wanting an appointment who can happily take your place if I am given enough notice.
Please note: if you cancel 2 appointments at short notice, all future appointments will need to be paid in full and will be non-refundable at the time of making your appointment. I understand life happens, but generally we know.
If you prefer the old fashioned way of making appointments, just phone.
Not sure of your medical condition and what type of massage would be best?
Just pick the time that you want (30, 60, 90 mins) or give me a call. When you submit your online health history form, this will give me a good idea of why you are presenting and what would best suit you or you can write a note in the relevant section. Otherwise, we can discuss at your appointment.