Lymphoedema Therapy, Training & Education
Jacqui Beutel from Lymphoedema Therapy, Training & Education is a decongestive Lymphatic Therapist.
Jacqui has a special interest in the Management of Lymphoedema, Lipoedema, Liposuction (including body sculpture), Advanced Manual Lymphatic Drainage for a complex medical history, Oncology Massage and empowering clients with the knowledge required to self-manage.
Based in Morayfield, just north of Brisbane, Jacqui has specialised training in Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy, massage for compromised health, management of lymphoedema and lipoedema, compression garment fitting, bandaging, oncology massage and incorporates Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pumps and Low Level Laser Therapy.
If you are looking for a speaker at your upcoming event, Jacqui is available to speak to you regarding reducing your risk factors for lymphoedema; managing lipoedema; pros and cons and techniques you can implement to prevent and/or maintain your oedematous condition; compression dos and don’ts; use of the sequential intermittent pneumatic compression pump and other topics relating to oedema.
What does a Decongestive Lymphatic Therapist do?
- compression (bandaging/garments)
- manual lymphatic drainage (MLD)
- skin care
- modification of activities of daily living and education on self-management
It is my hope that with a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs, I can help you find your “new normal” and bring some comfort and relief from your symptoms.
Health fund rebates are available. Please check with your Health Fund.
Visa, Mastercard, direct deposit or cash.
Lymphoedema Therapy, Training and Education specialises in the following services:
- Lymphoedema Management – Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (DLT). Compression bandaging, measure and fit compression garments, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pump (SIPC).
- Lipoedema Management – Disease they call Fat. Compression bandaging, measure and fit compression garments, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pump (SIPC), vibration plate
- Oncology Massage – for cancer patients at all stages. Incorporating DLT for lymph node compromise and lymphoedema
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – stimulates the lymphatic system to absorb and transport lymph
- Compression Garment Fitting – lymphoedema, lipoedema, venous, immobility, pregnancy, travel
- Bandaging – traditional and short stretch
Form Template Resources to Purchase
Download and customise:
- Tri-fold Business Brochure
- Health Summary Form
- Range of Motion and Testing Form
Take a moment to pause….breathe….relax