Are you interested in the lymphatic system? Do you have clients presenting to your clinic with a history of cancer, lymphoedema, lipoedema or other chronic congestive condition, but you’re unable to treat them because you haven’t yet had the appropriate training?
Then, the accredited Casley-Smith Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (DLT) course will be perfect for you!
Done over two separate modules. This course is Module A, a 6-day intensive course covering theory and manual drainage. You may also know this as Complex Lymphatic Therapy (CLT) or Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT).
Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy – Module A
Casley-Smith International (Aust), Lecturer & Therapist
Jacqui has a special interest in the Management of Lymphoedema, Lipoedema, Liposuction (including body sculpture), Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Oncology Massage and empowering clients with the knowledge required to self-manage.
If you are looking for a speaker at your upcoming event, Jacqui is available to speak to you regarding reducing your risk factors for lymphoedema; managing lipoedema; pros and cons and techniques you can implement to prevent and/or maintain your oedematous condition; compression dos and don’ts; use of the sequential intermittent pneumatic compression pump and other topics relating to oedema.
Based in Dakabin, just north of Brisbane, Jacqui has a particular interest and specialised training in Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy, massage for compromised health, management of lymphoedema and lipoedema, compression garment fitting, bandaging, oncology massage and incorporates the LX-9 sequential intermittent pneumatic compression pump.
Massage for serious illness, pre and post surgery, fibromyalgia and chronic pain, rehabilitation, palliative care, remedial and relaxation – promoting wellness. Offering genuine support with a gentle approach.
Lymphoedema Therapy, Training and Education specialises in the following massage therapies:
- Lymphoedema Management – Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (DLT). Compression bandaging, measure and fit compression garments, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pump (SIPC).
- Lipoedema Management – Disease they call Fat. Compression bandaging, measure and fit compression garments, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pump (SIPC), vibration plate
- Oncology Massage – for cancer patients at all stages. Incorporating DLT for lymph node compromise and lymphoedema
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – stimulates the lymphatic system to absorb and transport lymph
- Compression Garment Fitting – lymphoedema, lipoedema, venous, immobility, pregnancy, travel
- Remedial Massage – deeper massage focused on problem areas of pain and injury
- Bandaging – traditional and short stretch
Health fund rebates are available, please enquire if your Health Fund is covered. Receipts emailed/printed for you to claim.
Payment accepted by Visa, Mastercard, direct deposit or cash.
It is my hope that with a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs, I can help you find your “new normal” and bring some comfort and relief from your symptoms.
Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy Course, Module A - Casley-Smith Method
Click on the link below to access course information or to book your place.
Like our page on Facebook and keep up to date with our specials
Take a moment to pause….breathe….relax
Massage is a major part of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). CAM is defined as alternative medicine used together with conventional medical treatment in a belief that it “complements” the treatment. Therefore anything in this website is not meant to replace the advice and treatment of your professional medical team, but to complement it.