Save valuable time by downloading one of these forms that are already done for you. Customise with your logo and business details, add/remove modalities to stay within your scope of practice.
Decongestive Lymphatic Therapist
compression (bandaging/garments), manual lymphatic drainage (MLD), exercise, skin care, modification of activities of daily living and education on self-management
Jacqui has a special interest in the Management of Lymphoedema, Lipoedema, Liposuction (including body sculpture), Advanced Manual Lymphatic Drainage for a complex medical history, Oncology Massage and empowering clients with the knowledge required to self-manage.
If you are looking for a speaker at your upcoming event, Jacqui is available to speak to you regarding reducing your risk factors for lymphoedema; managing lipoedema; pros and cons and techniques you can implement to prevent and/or maintain your oedematous condition; compression dos and don’ts; use of the sequential intermittent pneumatic compression pump and other topics relating to oedema.
Based in Morayfield, just north of Brisbane, Jacqui has a particular interest and specialised training in Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy, massage for compromised health, management of lymphoedema and lipoedema, compression garment fitting, bandaging, oncology massage and incorporates Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pumps and Low Level Laser Therapy.
Massage for serious illness, pre and post surgery, fibromyalgia and chronic pain, rehabilitation, palliative care, remedial and relaxation – promoting wellness. Offering genuine support with a gentle approach.
Lymphoedema Therapy, Training and Education specialises in the following massage therapies:
- Lymphoedema Management – Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (DLT). Compression bandaging, measure and fit compression garments, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pump (SIPC).
- Lipoedema Management – Disease they call Fat. Compression bandaging, measure and fit compression garments, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pump (SIPC), vibration plate
- Oncology Massage – for cancer patients at all stages. Incorporating DLT for lymph node compromise and lymphoedema
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – stimulates the lymphatic system to absorb and transport lymph
- Compression Garment Fitting – lymphoedema, lipoedema, venous, immobility, pregnancy, travel
- Remedial Massage – deeper massage focused on problem areas of pain and injury
- Bandaging – traditional and short stretch
Health fund rebates are available, please enquire if your Health Fund is covered. Receipts emailed/printed for you to claim.
Payment accepted by Visa, Mastercard, direct deposit or cash.
It is my hope that with a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs, I can help you find your “new normal” and bring some comfort and relief from your symptoms.
Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy Course, Module A - Casley-Smith Method
Click on the link below to access course information or to book your place.
Like our page on Facebook and keep up to date with our specials
Take a moment to pause….breathe….relax
Massage is a major part of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). CAM is defined as alternative medicine used together with conventional medical treatment in a belief that it “complements” the treatment. Therefore anything in this website is not meant to replace the advice and treatment of your professional medical team, but to complement it.